Sunday 17 September 2017

So Proud To Be Part of This

4th wave now has just announced a support board for parents. I am so proud that I helped to set it up.

From https://4thwavenow.com/2017/09/16/new-support-forum-for-parents-of-gender-dysphoric-kids-young-adults/






New support forum for parents of gender-dysphoric kids & young adults


A message from forum members Niniane, Kellogmom, Gender Critical Dad, Marge Bouvier Simpson, Mary, & Cat
There is a new forum for parents of gender dysphoric kids, teens, and young adults. We’re here to provide peer support for parents who would like a thoughtful and cautious approach to intervention for their gender-dysphoric daughter or son.

I am so proud to be part of this. Its great that parents are starting to come together

No comments:

Post a Comment

I seem to be under attack by a spam bot from a washing machine maintenance company based in an Arabic speaking country.

If I don't moderate comments my blog comments will get filled with Arabic washing machine service contract spam.

If you really have a comment feel free to add it, I will try and get round to moderating every day or so.

Abusive, rude or nasty coments may be removed. Or they may be left to discredit whatever cause you feel you are supporting.

Boring repetitions of trans gender orthodoxy will be removed.